[mythtv-users] Remote MythTV setup/user in Europe. Advice?

Mark list at onnow.net
Wed May 31 05:31:58 UTC 2006

I am looking for recorded TV functionality actually.  We are on a big time
difference so the recorded really helps.

What if I rsync'd the /video and replicated the MySQL database to the box
here too.
It should just have the TV shows show up then.
I could just rsync the nuv files but then I dont know what they are and
there is no database so I dont know what the files are and also no mythtv
menu for the shows.

Thoughts?

Mark