[mythtv-users] MythArchive: One Question, One Problem

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon May 29 11:33:16 UTC 2006

> What can I say MythArchive is still a work in progress. There are
> several interface bugs/features that should be changed. At the moment
> there is only me working on mytharchive and I've been spending most of
> my time chasing bugs. Minor things like this will just have to wait.

OK Paul, the results I'm getting from MythArchive (which are really
excellent) speak for themselves. It *IS* appreciated...

I made the comment because we were talking about user interfaces at work
today and one of the guys couldn't see the point the rest of us were
trying to make about making an operation symmetric (very similar to the
file selection dialog). Its funny how peoples' expectations of a GUI are
converging on the rules that govern the interface in a web browser!!

If I knew anything about C++ I'd volunteer to help - in the meantime if
you need any C, assembler (x86, Z80, AVR, DSP etc) assistance then I'm
your man :-)

--
Robin Gilks