[mythtv-users] mini-itx core-duo frontend for HD content

Jason Williams asderespam-mythtv at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 23:06:35 UTC 2006

MSI K8NGM2-FID:  I haven't been able to get 1080i to
work with the DVI/Component using xv/xvmc.  The system
would freeze when xv/xvmc kicks in.  Using the VGA
port however, everything works fine.

The problem isn't limited to the 6150, I've tested
with a 6600 PCI-E card, same problem.

At this point, it's either mb/bios related or nvidia
driver problem.  I've tried the released 3.0 up to
3.20 and all the beta bioses (3.35 the last one I've
checked).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813130529

<http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/457>,