[mythtv-users] Dual Digital remote still not working

Martin Turner xmode at biosys.net
Wed Mar 29 11:46:47 UTC 2006

Yep, compiled in, thats how my mouse is working. I don't even know if
the lirc driver will work with this card as it doesn't have a separate
USB IR receiver..

I'm happy to post any logs you might want, but the only mention of a
remote in dmesg is as follows...

kernel: DVB: registering frontend 0 (Zarlink MT352 DVB-T)...
kernel: input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /class/input/input1
kernel: dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 150 msecs.
kernel: dvb-usb: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB successfully
initialized and connected.

/proc/bus/input/devices also shows the following..

I: Bus=0000 Vendor=0000 Product=0000 Version=0000
N: Name="IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver"
P: Phys=/ir0
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input1
H: Handlers=kbd event1
B: EV=3
B: KEY=c00a4 218305100000000 0 110000 1b840002841 1e168000000000 10008ffc

but if I cat /dev/input/event1 (im assuming this is the correct device
as its the only thing listed above) I get no response at all..