[mythtv-users] Autoexpire by groups -- quotas?

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Mon Mar 27 16:28:26 UTC 2006

We have groups named for each one of us in the household to which our
personal shows are shunted.  Its been working great.  I've been eyeing
the boy's group which is full of YuGiOh G/X, and the girl's group which
is full of dog and horse shows.  I don't want to remove auto-expiration
from my backfill of CSIs, but I don't want them to be autoexpired by
whatever happens to be in someone else's group either.  Is there a way
to force autoexpiration to take place within a group  before it happens
across the board?

jw