[mythtv-users] new user - fuzzy video, low audio - WinTV PVR350 no TV-OUT FC4

Steven C. Liu sliu at steven-c-liu.com
Mon Mar 27 04:06:32 UTC 2006

Thanks, Brian, for gently insisting that I check my cable, etc.  Turned
out that replacing the cable did the trick.

As for the volume, I found out how to adjust the default in the myth
front end config gui.  However, all is still not well, but I'll start
another email thread for that.  For now - thanks!

Steve