[mythtv-users] original air date with year

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Mar 25 18:20:08 UTC 2006

On 03/23/2006 10:03 PM, Nick Bartos wrote:
> I changed my date format to include the year so I could have the full
> original air date including the year.  but now in my osd it shows 1/1/1900
> for the original air date for a lot of programs.  However some are ok.
> I'm guessing that this might be an error in the guide data or something,
> I'm using the regular zap2it datadirect.
>
> has anyone else seen this?

See the "BTW" on the post
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/139647#139647 .
Ignore the rest of the post (all the changes I had made to mythlink.sh
have been ported over to the new mythrename.pl, so if you want the
filesystem-view of recordings I mentioned, use "mythrename.pl --link").

Mike