[mythtv-users] Am I able to stop auto-recording?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 16:02:56 UTC 2006

> I wasn't able to tell mythtv that it should not record any
> channels I watch. Am I able to do that? How?
>
> I am using mythtv-0.19.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance
>
> Martin Ereth

I too would really like to turn off the auto-recording of live tv. Actually
if someone fixed the duplicated listing problem with 2 sources in 0.18 I
would go back to that. For me 0.19 is a crash per day uptime at best. My
uptime with 0.18 was measured in months.

In answer to your question, I was told by the developers that its tough luck
on not recording live tv. Get out your C compiler book and start hacking the
code.