[mythtv-users] PVR-350 output support being dropped!

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Thu Mar 23 03:24:41 UTC 2006

I tried it again tonight with xv and it's still not really usable. The
image isn't jumpy, it's more like it's in slow motion, except it's not.
It's hard to explain, but the problem is with motion - for example
somebody walking across the screen or waving their hands around. I tried
it with Live TV at both 720x480 and 640x480 with the same results.

I *would* like to get it working better with xv because then I could use
some of the other Myth features like time-stretch.

Daniel