[mythtv-users] PVR-350 output support being dropped!

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 22 19:21:47 UTC 2006

It should just work but there is at least one resolution setting for me that
causes things to go wrong and the image to be jumpy. I have one video that
causes this and it may just be that myth is requesting a resolution that
provokes that problem.
I intend to fix this but I'm stuck rebuilding and decorating the lounge at
the moment so that's has to come first.

JOhn