[mythtv-users] Enhancement idea: Warning in OSD when diskis g etting full

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Mon Mar 20 15:24:16 UTC 2006

It's probably right to say that lots of disc space makes for a better
system, but I still think it would be useful to be able to gauge how much of
you normal viewing can fit on the disc you have.  That way you can adjust to
recording schedule to ensure you get the shows you want.

I do think that auto expire is great, but it's actually part of the problem
in this case.

Guy