[mythtv-users] 0.19 menu fonts too big

Minh Duong minh_duong at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 20:24:43 UTC 2006

I think there was an issue with the urw-fonts.  You
need to downgrade urw-fonts to version to 2.1-7.  If
that is the issue, then follow the instructions on the
downgrade with apt.

http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv-10.html

Then afterwards edit you apt config file so that it
doesn't try to update it.

If you are using yum, you need to edit your yum.conf
and set

exclude=urw-fonts

Hope that helps.