[mythtv-users] Is it possible to use nuvexport on a host remote from the backend?

Ben Holt beanjammin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 03:19:27 UTC 2006

On 29/01/06, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Is it possible to use nuvexport on a host remote from the backend?
> I have a more powerful machine than the backend one, which runs
> mythfrontend fine.  However, when I try and use nuvexport I get:

Hi,

I just found this thread while trying to do the same thing.  Did you
ever manage to get nuvexport working on your remote machine?  I have
the frontend working find on the computer I would like to use
nuvexport on but haven't had any luck.  This is the error message I am
getting:

No recordings found!

Any pointers greatly appreciated!

- Ben