[mythtv-users] Loss of Service Recognition -- Nifty!

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 16 15:05:17 UTC 2006

The power jumped the other night when we were recording The Shield and
The Closer.  Unfortunately (foolishly), we don't have a UPS on the Myth
box.  Fortunately, I was sitting right there and turned the machine
right back on.  When it came back up I noticed something interesting.
The recording of The Closer restarted as soon as the BE restarted, but
the recording of the Shield was marked as "A" for aborted, and
rescheduled for a later showing that night.  We have had power
interruptions before, under similar situations, under .18, and I have
never noticed that behavior before.  Is that a .19 feature?  Very nifty.

Does Myth also exhibit the same behavior when the cable or satellite
goes out?

jw