[mythtv-users] Watch myth on cell phones

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:02:22 UTC 2006

So if you link to a 3gp the razr will download and play it fine.  There was
no mode for streaming, it did a full download first.  Didn't take that long
to download the HELLOMOTO.3gp file.

If anyone can come up with a conversion command, seems like the same hack to
get flash video in mythweb would work.