[mythtv-users] Card for capture without tuner?

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Wed Mar 15 19:19:20 UTC 2006

Actually they are going for about $30 on ebay with the rebate already
taken by the people selling them.  However, I see no mention at all of
(1) whether there is a V4L driver for them and (2) if they capture audio
as well.  If not you always end up with out-of-sync a/v on your
capture.  Better to spend the money on the 150.