[mythtv-users] Confusion about Output Cards.

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Tue Mar 14 23:12:46 UTC 2006

<light bulb coming on>

Ok.. That makes sense. I'll find me a Video card with DVI out for my video
to the Sony Wega.. As for Audio. I have a DAV-FR1, and I saw a black
connector on teh back that looked like teh black connector on the TV, but
this system in a 5 disc DVD player as well, might that also be video, or
would you suspect the SPDIF? That would be my prefered from your
description. Next off would be a SPDIF converter (or a new sound system
that supports SPDIF as the Sony 5 disc changer I have SUCKS, takes almost
45 secs to switch discs.. That does not make the kids happy ;)

So, is it a fairly easy thing to find long DVI cable? (say 50-70 feet?)
Same for SPDIF?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson