[mythtv-users] Volume Control when using PVR 350

Stefan Heuberger mailing.heubi at gmx.net
Sun Mar 12 13:08:18 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a problem using the PVR 350 TV-Out: (mythTV 0.19)

I am running the X over the TV-Out of my PVR 350 and I have checked the
box "Use PVR TV-Out for TV" (its in German so I dont know the exact
english wording). It seems that mythTV cant change the volume of the TV
audio. Somewhere I read that it could not do that if the "TV audio
through PVR 350 only"is checked. Well it isn't but I cant change cahnge
the volume by using the remote. Unckecking the box "Use PVR TV-Out for
TV" enables me to do this. Is there a way to do both: use the TV-Out and
change the volume?

Thanks
Stefan