[mythtv-users] DVB failing to generate recordings - please help!

Kevin Wentland kevin.wentland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 02:01:01 UTC 2006

Hello, My problems are somewhat similiar.....

I have a PVR350 connected to cable and a 150 connected to DirecTV and using
an irblaster to change channels.

Everything works flawlessly until it comes time for a scheduled
recording......   I just get empty files that won't delete very easy.

If I am watching a show and click "R" it records the program just fine.

Anybody have any ideas??