[mythtv-users] Irblaster.... Works on command line.... acts funky with MythTV

Kevin Wentland kevin.wentland at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 08:23:28 UTC 2006

I have a hughes receiver that works great when using the change_chan.sh
script outlined in the lircsetup.com but when I point mythTV to the
script... it changes channels on the receiver but they are always channel
50, 250 and sometimes on the rare occasion something else.

I get the same outcome with the irblaster if I use the keyboard... so it has
to do with the IR blaster somehow.....

PLEASE HELP.... WAF is in rapid decline.... I am about to throw the whole
thing out the window!!!!

Not quite there.... but you know how it is.