[mythtv-users] FTA channels on DishNetwork satellites

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Mar 10 22:40:01 UTC 2006

> true, but if what you have available to you in FTA is worth it, then
> installing a motor isn't all that hard or expensive.

Unless the Dish receiver can control the motor, my wife wouldn't let
that happen.  Plus, with my luck, I'd be recording something and she'd
turn on the tv and change the direction of the dish to watch something
for herself.

I'm more curious just to play with this stuff to see how it works.
Maybe someday I can convince her to let me get a 1-2m dish, and then I
could actually get some "real" channels.

-Chris