[mythtv-users] Seek issue.

Bryan mythtv at hb-computers.com
Thu Mar 9 14:07:03 UTC 2006

I have been searching through the archives and have found some stuff like
what I am expeiriencing, but not exactly. I have tried the solutions but
with no success, so here is the email for help.

The day before yesterday I upgrades to .19. Since then, I hav an issue
where I can not seek, either foward or backward, while a show is being
recorded. After the show is done recording, If I go out of it and then
return back to the completed recording, everything works fine. The only
thing I notice when attempting to seek while a show is being recorded is
that the time on the recording is 0:01.

Now for the logisitics of my setup. My MythTV network consists of 5
machines. 1 Fileserver/MySQL Server, two backend systems, and two frontend
systems. I have the two backends since I gave up on getting two pvr250's
and the pvr500 I have to play nicely together.

I am more than happy to give you any debugging information that is needed
to resolve the issue. I have no idea where to begin looking. I have done
the recordedmarkup repair, but I don't think that is my issue since after
the recording is done, the seek functions and OSD time are correct.

Please help, I love Myth and have been using it for about two years now
with few problems.

Thanks in advanced!
Bryan