[mythtv-users] Where to dedicate processing power?

Mike Angstadt daenris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:29:14 UTC 2006

Okay, perhaps you should figure out the reasons why you want to keep the
master tunerless.

Although, if you're sure about that, you could do MySQL and commercial
flagging on the master backend, since it's not doing any recording on it's
own.

Though, as people have mentioned, it probably makes more sense to have the
tuners in the master backend and not worry about slave backends unless you
end up needing more tuners later.

-Mike