[mythtv-users] MythTV Version Recommendation

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Sun Mar 5 00:01:44 UTC 2006

On 3/3/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> If you're building your own, pull release-0-19-fixes from SVN (as
> described at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ ).  If you're using
> pre-compiled binaries, go with whatever your packager provides...

In the interest of keeping this thread in line with SuSE, I've noticed
in both 9.3 and 10.0 there's an issue with 0.18.1 and 0.19-fixes from
SVN.  I can't figure out why the remote functions of the frontend just
die with streamzap remotes.  The kernel complains about USB badness
after about 10 minutes from boot.  This isn't an issue with 0.19, but
is with 0.18.1 and 0.19-fixes.  I've tried this with both the 0.7.1
lirc from RPM and 0.8.0 lirc from source.  Both behave the same for
me...