[mythtv-users] Low volume on second PVR-150

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 06:12:50 UTC 2006

Live TV can be set to try not to conflict with upcoming recordings. I
believe the card priority is based on the order you ad the card in
mythtv-setup. So the second card would have a lower priority than the
first. Recordings will try to use the card with the highest priority
first, thus live tv will use the lower. In your case, the second card.