[mythtv-users] MythArchive: dvdauthor problems

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 17 09:48:36 UTC 2006

On 17/06/06, tom roth <rawdlite at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 16/06/06, tom roth <rawdlite at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > the dvdauthor problems i encountered in mytharchive seem to be caused by
> > dvdauthor.xml.
> > by patching 'MythCenter - Autoplay/theme.xml' to set
> > 'wantIntro: 0, wantMainMenu: 0, wantChapterMenu:0, wantDetailsPage: 0'
> > i was able to create a very basic dvdauthor.xml, that did not cause
> > dvdauthor to segfault.
> > now mytharchive finishes succesfully.
> > i will now add the deleted entries one by one to see what caused the
> > segfaults.
> >
> > tom
> >

> it seems  dvdauthor segfaults were caused by an empty details-1.mpg that
> dvdauthor.xml referenced.
> now lets see whether i can find whats causing details-1.mpg to be empty.
>
> tom
>

> it seems it is caused by spumux. my  detailsspumux-1.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<subpictures><stream><spu force="yes" highlight="" select="" start="00:00:
00.0"/></stream></subpictures>

can anyone please tell me what it should look like instead ?
also can someone explain to me what i would miss if i just copied temp.mpgto
details-1.mpg ?

tom