[mythtv-users] MythArchive: dvdauthor problems

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:35:59 UTC 2006

On 17/06/06, tom roth <rawdlite at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > On 16/06/06, tom roth < rawdlite at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > the dvdauthor problems i encountered in mytharchive seem to be caused
> > > by dvdauthor.xml.
> > > by patching 'MythCenter - Autoplay/theme.xml' to set
> > > 'wantIntro: 0, wantMainMenu: 0, wantChapterMenu:0, wantDetailsPage: 0'
> > >
> > > i was able to create a very basic dvdauthor.xml, that did not cause
> > > dvdauthor to segfault.
> > > now mytharchive finishes succesfully.
> > > i will now add the deleted entries one by one to see what caused the
> > > segfaults.
> > >
> > > tom
> > >

> > it seems  dvdauthor segfaults were caused by an empty details-1.mpg that
> > dvdauthor.xml referenced.
> > now lets see whether i can find whats causing details-1.mpg to be empty.
> >

> > tom
> >

> > it seems it is caused by spumux. my  detailsspumux-1.xml looks like
> this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <subpictures><stream><spu force="yes" highlight="" select="" start="00:00:
> 00.0"/></stream></subpictures>
>

> can anyone please tell me what it should look like instead ?
> also can someone explain to me what i would miss if i just copied temp.mpgto
> details-1.mpg ?
>
> tom

this is tedious, but at least i am getting familiar with the mythburn.pycode.

i am not sure this is related to my spumux problem but
my info.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<filename>/media/external_video-usb1/filme/aaa_mythtv.mpg</filename>
<title>aaa_mythtv</title>
<recordingdate></recordingdate>
<recordingtime/>
<subtitle/>
<description>Nicht vorhanden</description>
<rating>-1.37907e-08</rating>
<cutlist/>
<coverfile>Kein Cover</coverfile><
/fileinfo>

therfore i am getting:

Creating DVD menus
Menu page 1
Wrapped text  Image file does not exist 'Kein Cover'

for a quick fix i edited getFileInformation in mythburn.py to:

if record[8]!="" and record[8]!="No Cover" and record[8]!="Kein Cover":

but the problem lies with the videometadata table i think. the values in the
db should not be language specific, translation should be done in the FE.
sorry if this has already been covered.

tom