[mythtv-users] Akimbo ??? (and ITVN Update)

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Jun 16 22:34:31 UTC 2006

Yep unfortunately I know a lot about it :(

I was meant to be their Australian distributor until they changed their
minds and have now basically decided not to roll out hardware solutions
(they are now one of many 'channels' on windows media centre)
www.cognation.net/akimbo

They were cutting edge when they launched at CES 2004 but now they have
'lost' their way.

Check out the content and if it appeals it's not a bad offering but it's
a shadow of what was initially proposed.

You will need to buy a set top box as there is no way to implement this
natively into Myth but it should be certainly considered a valuable
source of content.

Cheers,
Dean