[mythtv-users] Black and White Capture with VStream XPert

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:13:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just bought a Tevion DVB-T 100 which is actually a rebranded VStream
XPert card. It works really well, I just put the card in, booted Fedora Core
5, and all the devices were created first time. It also has an analogue
capture card, and has created /dev/video0. I'm trying to configure the card
to use the Composite video input. I'm in the UK and the image is always
black and white. I've tried all the different picture standards in the
channel setup screen (and using tvtime), but I can't get the colour working.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks,

Jonny