[mythtv-users] Interlacing issue?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 06:11:13 UTC 2006

Hi

> Doesn't look like an interlace problem to me, looks like your
> vertical rate is way off from what it should be.

I used the term interlace as the effect is far more obvious if I
disable the deinterlace option, also that's how they called the
problem on this web site
http://hifi-writer.com/blog/index.htm

> This is sort of obvious, so you may have tried it, but if the problem
> started after upgrading the nVidia driver have you tried just backing
> out of the upgrade ?

Unfortunately, I can't now. I was running the old nVidia 7676 drivers,
and after upgrading the kernel, only the 8xxx series of drivers are
available for the 2.6.16 kernel

> Does a standard monitor look OK ?
I will try this . Thank you for your help

Jean-Yves