[mythtv-users] upgrading an apt-get based FC system, big troubles, need help

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:54:59 UTC 2006

Franco,

I think your most likely got no response because you are sending your emails
to entirely the people. Although a lot of people here use FC this is a
MythTV mailing list. You should try a FC centric mailing list or forum for
these kind of problems.

You will get a faster IMO more qualified response from a list specific to
your problems.

HTH

Steve