[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase log timestamp different format

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Jun 7 12:54:45 UTC 2006

why are these messages put in different time format in the
mythfilldatabase.log or stdout for this program
eg
removing existing program: winnet.com.au Always Outnumbered
2006-06-10T23:45:00 - 2006-06-11T00:00:00
inserting new program    : winnet.com.au Always Outnumbered Sat Jun 10
23:45:00 2006 - Sun Jun 11 00:00:00 2006

ie the removing is using yyyy-mm-dd and the inserting is using ddd mmm
dd , I would make it easier to read if this was consistent.

2nd question:
why is the log entry updated if its exactly the same? (as above ) or am
I missing something, clearly its a waste of time outputing a log entry
telling me its replacing the same program with the same information

Thanks