[mythtv-users] Starting mythfrontend on a second screen doesn't work

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Mon Jun 5 18:22:49 UTC 2006

I use an NVidia GeForce 6600 dual head and I boot my Mythfront end on
display :0.1 (the secondary DVI out)

I use:

DISPLAY=":0.1" mythfrontend

in my /etc/inittab (and I have used it on the command line as well)

As for the blue, perhaps the xorg.conf set up for the nvidia card is not
right for the overlay buffer?

I can post my xorg.conf settings if you like?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,