[mythtv-users] Mytharchive skipping

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:46:13 UTC 2006

I've been encountering some difficulties using a recent checkout of
mytharchive (svn 10064).

It seems that any theme that I chose, the menu music skips when playing in
xine.  With VLC, the music plays smoothly as it should.  I Never had
difficulties with the dvds produced with mythburn previously.

Also, GANT & Mythcenter Autoplay both seem to fail during the dvdauthor
stage.

Lastly, the usable Mythcenter doesn't properly generate thumbnails.  It
makes the first 3 of them correctly, and then the rest are all the same
thumbnail just reused.

Ideally, I want to be doing my burns using Mythcenter & Mythcenter
autoplay.  Has anyone encountered similar difficulties?

Thanks!

Mario