[mythtv-users] Soooooooooooooo OT, sorry, kicker SIGABRTing.

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:02:43 UTC 2006

Sorry that this is so OT, but I've helped a number of folks here so
hope, since this is a Myth rig that karma holds.

I am posting this from an FC3/PVR350/Jarod's Guide setup that has been
stable for months.  I've not done any kernel upgrades or other
downloads in all that time.  The system has been rebooted in that
time, so it's not something latent already downloaded.

Yesterday, the wife insisted on booting over to Windoze (yeah, I try
to tell her she's better than that--she won't listen).  When we boot
back, KDE says kicker has a SIGABRT.  No bottom menu.  Can right-click
the desktop and run stuff if you know the exe name, but WAF is
cratering,

Anyone know how to solve?

Thx a lot!!!