[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Andy Foster fostandy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 15:27:02 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Just something which was brought up on irc - has anybody actually
tried asking these guys (ninemsn, yourtv & so forth) whether they
would be willing to actually provide an xml (or otherwise streamlined)
feed for pvr owners?

Given the what seems to be almost herculean efforts put into obtaining
tv guide data, one would think someone has, but as I don't recall any
mention of this, I wanted to check.

cheers,
Andy