[mythtv-users] is mythtv smart enough to do this (overlap/back-to-back) with recordings?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 07:20:54 UTC 2006

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/195124#195124 (all 4
> pages of the thread)
>
> Mike

My eyes are bleeding now, that was long winded and quite technical :)

So does that mean this is being worked on, or that the soft-pad is
going to have to be worked out first, then work for the above can
begin since work might conflict with the above thread?  Do you think
the soft padding is what will "fix" the issues brought up in this
series of emails?  Good info there, but now (as usual when someone is
given an enormous amount of info) I'm quite confused?  Any summary?

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com