[mythtv-users] Latest SVN

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Fri Jul 28 06:20:53 UTC 2006

Hi all

I just reinstalled my box with the latest source code from SVN. Coming
from the 0.19-1 code base to the very latest has me wondering if
everything is working.

I have selected MediaCenter as my default theme with the "classic"
setting for menus. However, it does not seem to be respecting the screen
size. My default resolution is 800x600 but any screens I go into, the
bottom piece is not visible, like the Next/Back buttons. I have tried
other themes and they are all the same. I have also tried both the
OpenGL and Qt settings for the paint engine, plus for Qt I selected
Keramik Qt style. The GUI settings are all 0 (zero) meaning Myth should
be using the available screen dimensions, not beyond it.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Cheers
Bruce