[mythtv-users] us-cable users who specified finetune values, please help...

glenn at grouphechler.com glenn at grouphechler.com
Mon Jul 24 21:54:38 UTC 2006

My problem was that the frequency table in the database was wrong.  For
some reason quite a few channels had bad values resulting in fuzzy
picture, no sound or the system thinking there was no signal on that
channel.  I had used zap2it to set things up so I don't know if that will
clue you in on what happened.  I simply hacked the database and fixed all
the frequencies to the standard numbers.

-Glenn
Shuttle XPC with PVR-350
FC5, 2.6.17...<darn forgot all my specs here @ work>