[mythtv-users] Multiple shows to DVD in one shot?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Mon Jul 24 08:14:12 UTC 2006

On 7/23/06, jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com <jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> > If you have mythweb installed, you can use mythburn.
> It
> > handles everything without much fuss.
>
> > Carl Fongheiser
>
> Is that true? I've tried to install MythBurn cvs a
> couple of times. After fighting through multiple
> problems with the install script I ran into a
> roadblock ... a missing php class "Theme" which
> several classes in MythBurn extend. I wondered "Theme"
> was perhaps a class supplied by an earlier version of
> mythweb, or if the cvs version of MythBurn is somehow
> incomplete.
>
> I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has managed to
> get MythBurn running with mythweb 0.19-fixes.

I did make MythBurn work with atrpms 0.19 which is a kind of 0.19-fixes (on
FC4). I updated the wiki on
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythBurnInstallation so that it should not
be too complicated for others.

MythBurn uses ProjectX to demultiplex the recorded stream, which should be
an advantage for streams recorded from analog sources, as ProjectX should be
much better at handling glitches in the recording stream than other
demultiplexing tools, thereby avoiding audio/video sync problems.

Niels Dybdahl