[mythtv-users] Multiple shows to DVD in one shot?

jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 03:31:17 UTC 2006

> If you have mythweb installed, you can use mythburn.
It
> handles everything without much fuss.

> Carl Fongheiser

Is that true? I've tried to install MythBurn cvs a
couple of times. After fighting through multiple
problems with the install script I ran into a
roadblock ... a missing php class "Theme" which
several classes in MythBurn extend. I wondered "Theme"
was perhaps a class supplied by an earlier version of
mythweb, or if the cvs version of MythBurn is somehow
incomplete.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has managed to
get MythBurn running with mythweb 0.19-fixes.