[mythtv-users] Suggest for mythtv new plugin

ks kstan79 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 03:54:26 UTC 2006

I'd just test the mythtv yesterday and I have some suggestion on it.

1. Add in the plugin in for file browser, the file browser allow us to
   use remote control to navigate file system to open pdf, html, odx,
   html documents (Sometimes we only want to open/print particular
   document, it is much more better is mythtv allow us to navigate the
   file system).

2. Game plugin add in PS emulator support like pcsx, eventhough it is
   old but inside still have much high quality game.

3. Allow us import media media from difference file system rather than
   fix a location.

Regards,
Ks