[mythtv-users] Scheduling recordings from a satellite box

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 23:31:17 UTC 2006

> Thanks very much. This issue was beginning to drive me up the wall.
>
> What would drive me up the wall is having to remember to change the
> channel manually every time a recording was about to begin. :)

  In my case it is not as bad as it might seem. With the satellite box
remote I can just assign to shows on the box, and when they are about
to begin the satellite box changes automatically to the right channel.
It is of course better if MythTV can do it all, but in the short term
the solution I have will do.