[mythtv-users] Foxtel IQ on Avermedia

Fernando Serto fernando.serto at memetrics.com
Fri Jul 21 00:21:37 UTC 2006

I'll have a look when I get home tonight.

I don't know if this makes any difference, but I'm using the SCART-to-AV
cable, the one they give when it gets installed, and I'm using the
yellow (video) with a S-Video adapter that came with my video card. I'm
thinking of buying a proper SCART-to-S-Video cable from dicksmith if you
think it would solve my problems.

Cheers,
Fernando