[mythtv-users] Mythtv .19 live watching

Yves De Muyter yves at connected.be
Fri Jul 14 15:53:00 UTC 2006

I'll look it up in the logs this evening.

It was recording at 8 megabit on a pvr350. I set it to 8 megabit because
the tv-station I work for broadcasts at 8 megabit mpeg2 too.

Free diskspace was 0%, all filled up, altough I clearly configured to keep 10 gigabytes
free, mostly because my mysql database is on the same partition. The system was also
in a locked-up state. I killed mythfrontend and mythbackend, removed the live recording by
hand and did the bugreport.

-Yves