[mythtv-users] Radeon or fglrx?

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:36:01 UTC 2006

I'm from belgium and I bought mine in UK. I don't remember where I bought
it. I was searching the net for a vga-scart cable and I found a post on some
forum where you can order such a cable. The cable was not selectable on
their site. You have to send them an e-mail and ask for the cable.

The cable I got, is of very good quality.

For the moment it is connected to another PC which runs windows. It will be
replaced anytime soon with mythtv as soon I got it stable.

/Wouter