[mythtv-users] Selecting PVR-350 TV Out

Kirk Patton kirk_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 00:56:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a working MythTV setup in that I can get output from the PVR-350 to my monitor by selecting "Watch TV".  I can also schedule & record shows and play them back to by monitor.  The problem is I am not able to get MythTV to use the setting in 'mythfrontend' where I choose the TV output to be that of the PVR-350's TV Out.  I can select the checkbox, but the video still goes to the monitor.

If I run the command 'dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bsdk', I can get video to the TV just fine.  Is there is something else that needs to be configured in MythTV to use the TV out on the PVR-350???

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kirk