[mythtv-users] Micro-atx motherboards for high definition - recommendations?

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:28:49 UTC 2006

I'm looking for recommendation for a good micro-atx motherboard to use
for doing HD playback (myth frontend only machine).  I'd like a board
that's known to work well with Linux (no important driver issues), has
the capacity for HD, and preferably has spdif onboard and an AGP slot
for an FX5200.

I was all set to get the Chaintech 7NIF2, but it looks like they're
not available anymore.  I also looked at the ASUS A8N-VM CSM, but last
I heard it wasn't fully supported.

Thanks,

-Jerry