[mythtv-users] Definitive guide for setting multimedia keyboards in Myth?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Jan 30 22:02:53 UTC 2006

Okay, so it looks like my USB IR Remote identifies itself as a
keyboard.  That's cool, but a lot of the buttons aren't sending back
characters.  It seems to be similar to multimedia keyboard with all the
extra buttons.

Is there a definitive guide out there for setting one of these up?
Does KnoppMyth have a dormant solution for this?
I installed SVEN  ( http://sven.linux.kiev.ua/index-en.shtml ), but it
still misses a lot of the signals.

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--