[mythtv-users] Recording MPEG-4 to DVD

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Sun Jan 29 23:48:30 UTC 2006

any2vob is great at turning anything other than the cat into a dvd
compliant vob file, which you can then use with an authoring program
like dvdstyler.

http://mightylegends.zapto.org/dvd/any2vob/

It is a shell script, and it has lots of dependencies, but the results
are good. The web page is not up to much, but it has a usage summary
which will give you a good idea of it's abilities.

Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>